Corporate Social Responsability and Management
Although STN is a privately held company, we are highly commited to high standards of corporate management and practices. Corporate responsability is at the center of our management philosophy and our business. Our Internal Audit Department reports directly to our C.E.O., and an independent external audit firm constantly monitors compliance with local laws, regulations and business practices. STN hosts an ongoing training program on health and safety standards
- Our CSR program guarantees equal opportunity.
- No forced labor.
- Respect for health and safety throughout our production processes.
- Fair employment by continuously maintaining working hours within local laws and regulations.
- A growing training program on safety and health standards. We encourage freedom and association.
- Child abuse and hiring minor is totally prohibited.
- Freedom and Association.
The new property of 400,000 sq. ft. plus area will enable the factory to provide a large area for sports and recreational activities for both management and employees.