Quality Control & Safety
Quality is built into all of our activities, not only in our processes but also in the way we do our day to day activities. We believe in “Right first time, every time”.
In an effort to maintain the highest quality standards we focus on the following activities:
- Samples of raw materials, yarns, fabrics, and trims are audited prior to their utilization in the manufacturing process.
- Quality performance reviews and statistical analysis controls.
- Regular ongoing audits throughout all manufacturing steps.
- In line and final audits to ensure client’s quality specifications are met prior to shipment.
- Continuous training programs designed to eliminate defective products.
- Product safety is enforced and monitored by our Quality Control Department.
- Needle usage and controls are enforced.
- Monitor the control and/or usage of restricted and dangerous substances.